So I did it!! I went to weigh in on Tuesday night and lost 3.5lbs taking it to 102lbs or 7st 4lbs lost! I can’t quite believe it ❤️ and I got slimmer of the week, chuffed!
I can now feel the change in my body. I know this may sound bizarre but being so huge I never felt the first few stone made any difference. I was able to physically do more but couldn’t actually feel it. I wish I took more photos but I honestly didn’t believe in myself that I would make it to this point and I’m so upset I ever doubted myself.
Now I can feel the changes on my body, I can finally see I am smaller, I feel lighter.
- My bum fits in my own chair
- I don’t knock people on the bus anymore with my arms
- I also fit into my own chair on the bus
- I can cut my toenails without struggling
- Shave/Wax areas that so needed it 😂
- Cross my legs, wow that feels amazing!
- Strangers talking to me without looking at my weight first
- My hair everywhere grows quickly
- My skin has cleared up
- I don’t get sick as often
There are so many little and big changes that have changed my life, every day I’m finding something new. It is crazy and I love it! I love it so much!
I have attached this weeks weigh in video, hope you enjoy and if you want to watch my journey from the start then head over to my YouTube, grab a cuppa and watch 💕
Here’s to the next 4st 3lbs 🙌🏻 this time next year I will be at target 💪🏻🎉
Thank you for all your support it means the absolute world to me ❤️ x