So guys I managed to lose 11.5lbs over the last few weeks and managed a maintain at group; making it my lowest weight in over 14 years! So pleased!
So my diary for the day isn’t perfect as I had a bag of high syn sweets but I really fancied it. I was craving everything and could have eaten so much crap but I was satisfied after the sweets. So I was 15.5 syns over for the day, which means I’ll deduct a couple over the next week each day.
So here is Tuesdays diary;
Any questions please leave them below.
Top left; how many different foods I’ve had
- P – protein
- F – free
- S – speed
So for example I’ve had more speed but I will only count the different ones.
- P – Period
- • is how frequent the toilet is
Hey guys! I’m going to share with you my diary this week, the good, bad and the ugly. I’m going to try and have a 💯 week. So here goes;
I need to work on having lunch, upping my protein and having my full hexa, but so far so good!
Today i’d like to share with you some simple but effective tips for weight loss!
- Don’t shop when you are hungry! You are more likely to put things in your basket or trolly that you wouldn’t normally.
- If you have a food craving, paint your nails or brush your teeth. If you continue to have a craving, think about why you started and if you still want it, have half of what you would normally have.
- Drink a glass of water 30 mins before your meal. Anything leftover can be put in the fridge to be eaten later or the next day.
- Fill up on veggies and protein foods. These will keep you fuller for longer.
- Drink a peppermint or green tea before bed as this will help aid digestion and reduce bloating.
I hope these help and remember, you hold the power to change your life ❤ x
I thought I would share this video of some clips of my year. It shows the progression of my weight loss. I’m coming up to my one year anniversary of making this my lifestyle. I have lost 8st 2lbs and still going. Can’t believe it!
I love it, it was the best decision I’ve ever made! My life is changing.
Here it is;
Thank you for all your support, it means so much to me 💕😘
I shared this across social media, so why not my blog in case you haven’t seen.
A free membership voucher will be in Best magazine on sale Tuesday 15th to 21st November 2016. It’s valid for 2 weeks. The weekly fee is the same at £4.95.
Joining slimming world is usually £9.95 and the weekly free is £4.95, so the money you save can get you another 2 weeks.
Check the magazine for further T&Cs.
If you have any questions about slimming world, please leave me a comment below or message me on Instagram or Twitter or Facebook or YouTube.
Have a great weekend 😘
So here is a new shiny blog to keep on top of my slimming world diet, health and fitness plan.
I hope to share recipes, plans, exercises, motivation and hopefully inspirational posts. I am so inspired by the wonderful community online and I think this blog will work wonderfully alongside my YouTube channel.
More about my journey is in my about section of the blog.
If you’ve any questions, want to say hello or get in touch please do! I’d love to hear from you!